Are Your Clients Entering Into RIAI Building Contracts when Property is Being Altered or Extended?
If so, there are contractual exposures for the Employer relating to responsibility for loss or damage to the existing structure during the works i.e. RIAI Contract, Clause 26.
Glennon have a bespoke insurance facility for damage caused to an existing structure during the course of construction works.
This facility provides stand-alone cover for damage to an existing structure, including Employer’s contents and Consequential Loss and includes a subrogation waiver to the contractor, as required under Clause 26 of the RIAI contract conditions.
Benefits of the Insurance policy include:
- Contract Specific Insurance Policy
- Provision of cover for the standard defined perils as required by RIAI contract.
- Includes a waiver of rights of recovery to the Contractor.
- Minimises exposure to the Employer’s existing property insurance.
- Property Damage / Business Interruption insurance for damage caused to the existing structure and employers contents.
- “A” Rated Insurer.
Interested in becoming a Glennon B2B Broker Partner? Just Contact Us!