Glennon have worked in partnership with Building and Civil Engineering Contractors, Project Managers, Developers and various specialist sub-contractors for works they have undertaken at home and overseas.
We’ve built up our construction expertise over 70 years. The construction industry presents complex exposures and liabilities, which demand a high level of specialist knowledge and expertise. And that’s what Glennon delivers working in partnership with our Construction and Engineering clients.
Glennon have expertise in the following insurances amongst others:
|Contractors ‘All Risks’ (CAR) / |
Erection ‘All Risks’ (EAR)
|Site, Plant and Machinery||Structural Defects / Latent Defects|
|Professional Indemnity (PI)||Owner Controlled Insurance |
|Public / Products Liability (PL)||Non Negligence|
|Employers Liability (EL)||Advanced Loss of Profits (ALOP) / |
Delay in Start Up (DSU)
|Motor Fleet||Environmental Impairment / |
For many years we have acted as insurance brokers / advisers to:
|Joint Ventures||Project Managers|
- Close relationships with Insurers specialising in Construction Insurance, both here in Ireland and abroad, enabling us to deliver competitive terms.
- A professional construction team offering specialist advice, knowledge and experience.
- Expertise and knowledge of the insurance and indemnity provisions of Development Agreements, Facility Agreements / Lender Requirements, Building Contracts, Sub-Contracts, Agreements for Lease, Leases, Letters of Appointment and Collateral Warranties and can provide advice and assistance in this regard.
- Expertise in Office Developments, Apartment Blocks, Mixed Developments, Hospitals, Wind Energy, Processing Plants, Roads, Bridges, Harbours, Tunnels and Power Stations.
- Expertise in handling Public Private Partnership Contracts (PPP’s) and Private Finance Initiatives (PFI’s).
- A support team that can assist on site Health and Safety issues.
- Strong relationships with Major Solicitor Firms.
Glennon are also members of the Worldwide Broker Network and are able to service any of your international construction business insurance needs. Find out more at International Insurance.
For more details or to arrange a no obligation risk review Just Contact Us!