In today’s legal environment, exposure as a director or an officer has never been greater. Any decisions made by a company officer could lead to a lawsuit. The company’s liabilities may be limited, but the officers liabilities in law are not.
In association with the Institute of Directors , we have created a tailored insurance solution for individual directors in Ireland, available only to IOD Ireland members.
This exclusive insurance scheme covers executive and non-executive Directors, and senior management against legal actions and their costs, and helps protect personal assets. Automatic cover is available up to €1,000,000 limit of liability with no policy excess.
Choose the option that best suits your needs based on the number of Directorships you hold and contact us to arrange cover.
|IOD DIRECTORS & OFFICERS LIABILITY|
|Number Of Directorships||Commercial Entities||Financial Institutions|
|6 - 19||€1,607||€1,960|
Note: Premiums quoted are inclusive of 5% Government Levies and Glennon’s brokerage fee of €50.00 per policy
Important Note: Where all directorships held have the benefit of primary Directors & Officers Insurance in place a discount of 30% off the above premiums applies.
Directors & Executives Personal Indemnity Insurance offers the following benefits subject to policy terms and conditions:-
- €1,000,000 limit of Liability in the aggregate
- Full retrospective cover.
- No excess.
- Full limit defence cost cover for allegations of fraud, dishonesty and unintentional breach of law.
- Pre-Claim Inquiry cover.
- Reputation Expenses up to €250,000.
- Insolvency Hearing costs cover up to €50,000.
- Punitive and exemplary damages
- Cover for civil fines and penalties where legally permitted.
- Personal liability for unpaid corporate taxes.
- Worldwide Cover, excluding USA & Canada.
Terms and Conditions apply and further details will be required to confirm a full quote.
IODDirectors and Officers Liability