These policies include specially negotiated rates and great policy features for IIRRT members and their spouses or partners.
The Chubb Group is one of the world’s largest providers of insurance and reinsurance. Since its inception in 1985, Chubb has expanded rapidly and now operates in 50 countries around the world.
The most suitable type of travel insurance policy for you will depend on how often you travel, your destination(s), the duration and purpose of your journey, the activities you will undertake and the level of insurance cover already provided under other insurance policies you may hold.
Cover can be arranged for Single-Trips or Annual Multi-Trips on a European or Worldwide basis and can be arranged for individuals or families. All policies are subject to the Insurers eligibility criteria, terms and conditions.
Some of the main benefits & features of the policies are as follows;
- Overseas Medical & Repatriation Expenses
- Cancellation, Missed Departure or Baggage Delay
- Personal Accident, Personal Liability and Legal Expenses cover
- European Car Hire Excess and Winter Sports optional add-ons
- Discounts for customers who have Private Medical Insurance
- Extended stay ‘Backpacker’ option which can provide cover for trips up to 13 months.
- Irish based Customer Service & Claims Handling Team
- 24 hour overseas Medical Assistance & Helpline