Seek Emergency Assistance

Most Home Insurers provide a Home Emergency service, many of which operate on a 24hr, 365 days a year basis which will provide you with rapid access to tradesmen and repairers for emergencies such as burst pipes, roof damage or broken windows. If you avail of this service you are responsible for paying the bill but if the damage is covered under your policy the Insurers will reimburse you less the policy excess but the charge for the emergency call out is not covered by some Insurers.

In order to avail of such assistance you must contact your own Insurer’s Emergency Assistance Number. Please view our list of Insurers Home Emergency Assistance Numbers for further information.

Make a Home Claim

It is important that you notify every incident of loss, damage or injury promptly to Glennon. You can also notify most Insurers directly of an incident via their Home Claims assistance number where one is provided, some of which operate on a 24hr, 365 days a year basis. Please view our list of Insurers Home Claims Assistance Numbers for further information.

If you are in doubt as to whether the incident is covered report the loss anyway as you may find your policy provides more cover than you realise.

Further claims related information is available at the undernoted links;

Complete the form below to notify us of any incident. Once we receive your claim notification, our trained professional staff will advise and guide you through the claims process to a speedy settlement.

Please complete all the fields in the form below.