We understand the difficulties that people face when seeking to arrange car insurance in Ireland after returning from overseas or coming to live here for the first time.
Unfortunately many insurers do not recognise people’s driving experience whilst abroad and will therefore either refuse to provide a quotation or alternatively charge an extremely high premium. In addition if you have a driving licences from outside of Ireland this could also result in certain insurers declining to provide cover.
Glennon have obtained facilities to deal with the key issues of securing car insurance at a fair price and have negotiated a broad level of acceptance criteria with a number of our insurers including the following*
- Recognition of Overseas Driving Experience for all EU / EEA countries.
- Recognition of Overseas Driving Experience for other countries outside of the EU including Canada, the USA and Australia.
- Drivers with previous claims.
- Non Irish Driving Licences.
Some of the benefits that can be provided include*
- Comprehensive cover.
- Protected no claims bonus options.
- Unlimited Windscreen cover.
- 24hr Breakdown Assistance.
- Cover to drive other people’s cars.
*Subject to eligibility criteria being met.
In order to obtain a quotation Just Contact Us!
Or contact our dedicated Overseas team on +353(0)1 7075861.