You must be able to agree to all of the following assumptions in order to get a Quote online. Your Quote is guaranteed subject to all of the information you have entered being complete and accurate and is valid for the period stated for the policy you select.
- the main driver of the vehicle, and
- the registered owner of the vehicle
- gained your driving experience in the Republic of Ireland or the United Kingdom,
- the full time use of no other vehicle, and
If you have gained your driving experience in another country, or if your previous policy has already expired, please call our Helpline 1890 812 221 for a quote.
You and any person who will drive
- are aged 21 years or over,
- hold a Full Irish / UK or ROI Provisional / Learner Permit with no restrictions
- have been resident in the Republic of Ireland or the United Kingdom for the last five years,
- have not had any accidents, losses or claims in the last five years,
- have never been convicted of a motoring or non-motoring offence or have a pending prosecution, and
- have never had an Insurer decline a proposal for insurance
- have never had a policy cancelled by an Insurer, including for premium default or have cover refused by an insurer or special terms imposed
If you had any accidents, losses or claims please call our Helpline 1890 812 221 for a quote.
The vehicle to be insured
- has an estimated market value of less than €100,000
- is not more than 15 years old
- has a current NCT Certificate where this is required
- has not been altered or modified from the standard vehicle manufacturers specification except for hand controls or disability conversion
- has not been imported as a used car into the Republic of Ireland or the United Kingdom
- is a right hand drive vehicle
- is registered in your own name.
- is currently registered in the Republic of Ireland and is taxed as a private car
- does not have any non standard audio or audio visual equipment
Where second car details are provided
It is assumed that the second car is currently insured and is earning a five year no claims bonus.