Glennon have worked on a number of high profile public sector managed projects such as Greystones Harbour, the National Convention Centre, the N17/N18 Road Development, Limerick Tunnel and the Fermoy Bypass and our staff have considerable knowledge and experience of this sector. We have developed a wide expertise over many years and have the capability to deliver a comprehensive range of insurance services including
- Understanding and knowledge of the public procurement process and working with public sector organisations to secure the best insurance terms and premiums.
- Providing risk management and insurance advice on major publicly funded infrastructure and construction projects.
- Conducting independent claims reviews and analysis.
- Assisting organisations to comply with EU tender requirements when purchasing insurance from the insurance market.
- Advising on self insured options and how to structure such programmes to the best possible effect.
- Provision of a wide range of risk management and claims management services including one off audits and reviews.
Access to insurance markets in Ireland and abroad through our global partner Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) enables us to bring the worldwide expertise of our global partners to solve local issues. Find out more at International Insurance.
Interested? Just Contact Us!