Renewable energy is a rapidly expanding industry which has evolving risk profiles that require careful consideration prior to insurance being purchased.
Glennon can assist organisations in this sector to secure cost effective insurance and to ensure your assets and revenue streams are protected. We have
- Experience in construction and specialist contracts prior to renewable projects going operational.
- Access to specialist insurers that can provide coverage for Delay in Start Up risks to avoid reduced revenues at the initial operational phase of the project.
- Participated in due diligence exercises at project commencement stage to assist in the Risk identification process.
- Specialist risk management expertise for renewable energy projects both at the construction and operational phases.
- Experience of dealing with financial institutions who provide project finance for these ventures.
- Bespoke policy wordings and access to insurers who specialise in renewable energy related risks.
Access to insurance markets in Ireland and abroad through our global partner Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) enables us to bring the worldwide expertise of our global partners to solve local issues. Find out more at International Insurance.
Interested? Just Contact Us!